ABOUT THE EBO PENHALE ADVENTURE CENTRE SURFING LESSONS
Our surf lessons cater for all types of groups and we specialize in dealing with large Corporate surf weekends, military adventurous surfing training, school surfing lessons, as well as stag and hen and family and friends who want a surfing lesson.
OUR SURF SCHOOL RUNS SURFING LESSONS IN NEWQUAY AS WELL AS SURF LESSONS, SURF TRIPS AND SURFING COURSES ACROSS CORNWALL
Join us for a surfing lesson at our Penhale Adventure Centre Surf School on the outskirts of Newquay, at Holywell Bay, Cornwall. Alternativley, If you are staying in Newquay we can also arrange for a surfing lesson or surfing lessons at our surf school on Fistral Beach, Tolcarne Beach or even Watergate Bay. We also run surfing lessons and trips further afield across cornwall. Whatever you surfing lesson requirements we can help you.
With every surf session our surf school teaches the basic safety skills, so with all of our knowledge, we can ensure that you will be guaranteed to have a great time whilst surfing . All of the surf instructors at our surf school are qualified beach lifeguards and British Surfing Association surf coaches.
As well as providing high quality wetsuits, a selection of soft surfboards are available for the beginner. We also have mini-malls, short boards and long boards for the intermediate, or experienced surfer. Intermediate and advanced surfing clients can also receive surf coaching using their own equipment to improve their surfing technique.
Our progressive surf school has 4 levels of surfing courses for the surfer:
EBO SURFING LESSON LEVEL 0 – INTRODUCTION TO SURFING
- Introduction to surfing equipment
- Basic warming up and stretching exercises for surfers
- Surf Paddling techniques
- Standing up and surfing broken waves
- The “duck-dive” or “eskimo-roll” in all surf conditions
EBO SURFING LESSON LEVEL 1 – BEGINNER TO IMPROVER SURFING PROGRAMME
- Advanced ocean knowledge
- Advanced warming up and stretching exercises for surfers
- Surfing green and broken waves (wave approach)
- Initiation to take off, drop, bottom turn and trimming
EBO SURFING LESSON LEVEL 2 – ADVANCED SURFING
- Personal lesson tailoring
- Advanced wave approach
- Intro and development of basic surf maneuvers and other advanced surfing techniques
- Priority surfing techniques
- Body preparation for surfers - physical (anaerobic, aerobic) fitness and yoga
- Video support
EBO LEVEL 3 – COMPETITION SURFING
- Surfing Competition rules and surfing regulations
- Applications of competition surfing techniques and surfing strategy
- Video support and surfing analyses
- Advanced biomechanics of turns
- Advanced physical and psychological preparation
- Pre-season and event personal training
SURFING INSTRUCTOR COURSES